Customers of Fresh Vine are very pleased with our email functionality. It goes beyond the simple ability to send out emails to the church and to small groups. Having the ability to send out emails directly from Fresh Vine means our customers don’t need to create and maintain redundant lists in a stand-alone email system. We have several features that give our customers the ability to communicate very effectively with their constituents.
- As with the rest of Fresh Vine, it is very intuitive and easy to use.
- They can filter their church roster based on member profile information in order to send an email out to a specific group of people. And they can see who is going to receive the email before they send it out, and can remove individuals from the list.
- Fresh Vine provides pre-defined content layouts so that customers can easily create newsletters, announcements and other forms of communication in addition to basic emails.
- They can upload and use background templates with different themes (church logo/colors, Christmas, Easter, etc.).
- Fresh Vine also provides a delivery score feature that automatically evaluates email for deliverability, and lists the reason(s) why an email has a low delivery score (a bulk email with a low delivery score is likely to be blocked by spam filters).
- All Fresh Vine emails include links for Facebook and Twitter so that you can link your email to your church’s social media in order to communicate with church members that use social media as their primary means of communication.
We’ve had customers and prospects tell us that the email functionality within Fresh Vine is much easier to use that some well known email systems like Constant Contact. And the added bonus is the cost savings for our customers because they can quit using their current email software.
Photo Credit: Victor1558