There is a brand new billing system that will make managing your account easier than ever. We had high hopes for the previous system but it never quite worked correctly. We’re going to help ensure a smooth transition to the new billing system by the end of November.
No more Fresh Books username and password
Every primary leader account could manage your billing before, but you needed to submit tickets to get anything done. Its now directly inside of Fresh Vine. There is no more need to have a username and password to manage your billing.
Easily manage your subscription rate and card
It’s now easier than ever to manage your subscription level, and to update your payment method. The goal is to give you control over the billing. What should take 30 seconds to update, now actually takes 30 seconds to update.
Preview your next Invoice
No one likes surprises, and even fewer like surprises that cost them money. At Fresh Vine we pride ourselves in not having any hidden costs, charges, or fees. Despite all that, its reassuring to go to the billing page and see the next date you’re invoiced, and for what.
Every Invoice Archived in Fresh Vine
Each and every invoice – past and future – will be available to you inside your Fresh Vine account. Our new system also will show you which card paid the balance of that invoice, making reimbursements even easier.
Suspending and Canceling Subscriptions
Our last system did not make it easy to suspend or cancel service. The new system lets you do this all on your own, and lets you know exactly how many days are left before your account is suspended. Once your account is suspended it clearly tells you how long until your data is removed from Fresh Vine. The default is 90 days. If you would like to have your account suspended for longer than that let us know and we may be able to accommodate you.
Restarting your Subscription
Once your Fresh Vine site is suspended, any of the primary leader accounts are able to enter a payment method and instantly reopen your site. No more playing email tag with support to ensure that your site gets reopened and your subscription starts up again.
The only bad news is that we will no longer be accepting checks for payment. While over 97% of our customers are already paying by card, this does affect the remaining 3%. We apologize for this change, and hope that you are able to continue using Fresh Vine.
Upgrade your Billing!
Next time you log into Fresh Vine, be sure to upgrade your billing! We don’t want your account to get closed!