At the Church Marketing Blog, Steven Rivers (head of digital marketing at James River Church) suggests five ways to turn your Twitter followers into “raving fans”. They include:
- Shipping Gifts – Recipients are likely to talk about their gift using social media.
- Comment on Their Website – Read people’s links and leave a meaningful comment on their website, with a link to your church’s site.
- Compliment Their Work – Sincerely responding to other people’s work will help to establish a meaningful relationship.
- Interact with Multiple Social Platforms – For example, if they have posted a photo on Twitter using Instagram, engage with them on Instagram as well.
- Share Deep Content Responses to Their Tweets – Rather than responding with a brief compliment, also include a link to another article that addresses a similar issue.
Click here to read the whole article.
Photo: Steve Daniels