Use flexible, powerful reporting tools to create church and group strategies based on trends in membership, attendance and giving.
- Dashboards Throughout the Software
- Instant Detailed Giving Reports
- Demographic Statistics Generated by Member Type
- Giving Dashboard Shows Weekly
- Online Reports with Charts and Tables for Giving on an Annual, Quarterly, Monthly and Daily Basis
- Reports Provide Information by Age Groups
Church leadership and administrators can view a variety of dashboards and online reports to understand the trends of your members and giving. This information is very valuable in establishing sound strategies for growing your ministry. This information is restricted to authorized users.
The member dashboard provides member information by type of member (active, visitor, prospect, etc.). Trends in membership and in new members are charted, and various statistics on average age, gender, relationships and location are also displayed.
There are dashboards and online reports providing giving information. The dashboard charts year to date donations on a weekly basis and also shows donations and contributor counts by fund type. The online reports provide detail charts and tables showing donations and contributor counts across a variety of views, including annual, quarterly, monthly and daily contributions by calendar year. This information can also be viewed by fund.