Send personalized church-wide and group emails using church branded templates and an easy to use text editor.
- Send HTML Emails Easily and Quickly
- Automatically Insert Member Information into Emails
- Preview Messages and/or Save Drafts
- Unlimited Custom Email Templates
- Set Template Permissions for Who Can Use them
- Includes a Web-Based Member Subscription Manager
- Subscription Manager Lets Members Pick and Choose the Emails they Want
- Focus Church Wide Email to a Specific Member Type/s
- Focus Group Emails on a Specific Subgroup/s
- Members Have an Archive of Messages they’ve Received
- Every Message is Archived Including Who Received It
Fresh Vine includes a full featured email messaging tool that makes it easy to create and send messages to the church membership, prospective members, groups and subgroups. Administrators can create templates by pasting header images, column headings or background images. They can also use the content editor to create text, insert replacement tags, etc. As they complete the template, they will assign it to specific groups or make it available to all users. The system automatically provides standard footer information and subscription management.
Administrators will use messaging to send email blasts to members, visitors, prospects or other member types. The custom templates can reflect the church brand for general emails or other images depending on the purpose of the template. As administrators and leaders create a message, they can save it as a draft or send themselves a preview to confirm final content. Group leaders can send email blasts to all members of the group or subgroup, making it very easy to assure that group members are aware of upcoming events, announcements, special requests, and any other information they may need.