Parents can check in their children with a touch screen or a few clicks of the mouse and receive labels and a claim check in seconds.
- 30 second check-in process
- Online/Offline modes ensure it always works
- Profile Photos make process more personal
- Guest Registration web page expedites adding visitors
- Seamless Integration between App and Fresh Vine
- Supported Label Printers don’t use ink to keep costs low
- Fun clip art prints on labels to identify classes
- Three age appropriate label types
- Unique family IDs match children to parents for pick up
- Easily print asset labels for children’s bags
The simple design allows parents to check in their children in seconds. By entering the last four digits of their phone number the system will present a short list of matches. After selecting themselves their family appears. Tapping on a child selects them for check-in. Here you can also add bag tags, or change the course. The labels are printed in seconds on a recommended high-speed label printer. Each label and claim check includes a unique ID for secure check out.
Classrooms can also set a custom graphic to print on the labels to help identify where children and bags need to go. Choose from 80 preloaded graphics, or upload your own. Each class can also select from 4 label options: Detailed, Basic, Minimal, or None. This means your middle school students can have a simpler label than your preschoolers.
Whether you have an active Internet connection or not, the system will work. If you run offline during your service, simply open the application later when you’re connected to the Internet and it will sync all the attendance with Fresh Vine.
Our guest registration web page lets volunteers welcome visitors and register them for check-in on their smart phone, a tablet, or at your check-in station. By registering their family they will be present with the phone look up in less than 30 seconds later (internet required). This gives them the full check-in experience their very first Sunday.